PERMANEWCOAT – Quick-setting resurfacing mortar for concrete
You’ve repaired your chips, holes and cracks with our repair mortar Fortatop. The only thing left to do is to properly finish your surfaces with our quick-setting mortar Permanewcoat. As well as beautifying your concrete surfaces, our resurfacing mortar makes them more resistant and durable by protecting them from water damage and other elements. Permanewcoat can also be used to improve the appearance of your basement floors or other interior concrete surfaces.
- Resurfacing interior or exterior concrete
- Stairs, balconies, columns, beams, and building facades
- Repairs of minor defects
Permanewcoat is as easy to apply as our quick-setting mortar Fortatop. It can be applied to a completely cured concrete surface. To change the colour of Permanewcoat, you can add pigments made for cement products such as Easy-match by Bomix®. These pigments are typically metallic oxides.
STEP BY STEP:
- Clean then saturate the concrete with water. Let dry
- Mix the mortar with a drill equipped with a stirrer
- Apply a thin layer with a trowel
- Finish the surface with a wooden trowel, sponge, or broom
Permanewcoat can be applied to both horizontal and vertical surfaces. The polymers in the Permanewcoat mixture ensure excellent bonding to substrate.
- Refreshes the appearance of worn concrete
- Application is fast and easy
- Offers excellent adhesion to old concrete
- Is highly resistant to abrasion
- Can be coloured
By following the manufacturer’s instructions, you will be assured of the best possible results. Before applying Permanewcoat, make sure that you have the right equipment to properly mix the product. We recommend a drill equipped with a Jiffy stirrer. Do not use a concrete mixer because it does not mix vigorously enough.
You would like to add a finish to your stairs and balconies once the work is done. Why not add a coating of decorative urethane stone? Stonetec improves the appearance of your exterior surfaces and protects them from poor weather that accelerates the deterioration of concrete. As well, its anti-slip finish provides better grip in slippery conditions.
Click here to see a complete list of retailers.