PERMAGUARD – Protective sealer for concrete and paving stones
Permaguard protects your concrete, brick, and stone surfaces while improving their natural appearance. Our protective sealer for concrete and paving stones is specially designed to prevent deterioration due to UV rays and de-icing salt. It also slows the penetration of oil, gas, grease, and several other domestic chemical products. Protected surfaces are also easier to clean.
- Patios and decks
- Parking areas
- Areas around pools
- Entry steps
Its water-based formula makes using Permaguard more enjoyable because there is no unpleasant odour. Easy to apply, Permaguard penetrates deeply for maximum effectiveness and durability. It does not chip, or fade, and resists the effects of extreme weather.
STEP BY STEP:
- Thoroughly clean the surface to be treated
- Apply a coat of Permaguard with a roller
- Apply a second coat
- If necessary, wipe off any excess with a clean, dry cloth
- Let dry
It is recommended to apply two coats of Permaguard sealer to ensure maximum protection. The second coat will improve the original colour of your faded surfaces.
- Seals and protects your surfaces
- Can be used for interior or exterior surfaces
- Gives a shiny finish to your surfaces
- Is a water-based formula
- Has no unpleasant odour
By following the manufacturer’s instructions, you will be assured of the best possible results. As well, before applying Permaguard, make sure that you have a high-density foam roller. You will obtain a better finish and avoid drips and marks. Applying excess product will not improve Permaguard’s performance.
Permaguard can be used along with the following product:
- Permapaint gives a new luster to your concrete surfaces while protecting them from poor weather and other factors that contribute to their deterioration. Especially designed to cover concrete, the textured acrylic paint Permapaint is the result of lengthy research done in Cyntech laboratories.
Click here to see a complete list of retailers.