NIVAPATCH – Quick repair mortar
You need to level or repair uneven or damaged surfaces? Nivapatch is a repair mortar designed to bond to concrete and plywood. When combined with Nivapatch Plus, it bonds to existing flooring and can even be applied to ceramic tiles, vinyl finishings, or surfaces covered with cut back adhesives or carpet glue.
COVERS AND LEVELS:
- Very thin cracks, imperfections, and plywood joints
- Interior concrete floor surfaces
- Existing ceramic tiles, vinyl finishings (when combined with Nivapatch Plus)
- Surfaces covered with cut back adhesives or carpet glue (when combined with Nivapatch Plus)
Its finely textured aggregate is ideal to repair very thin cracks. It covers and levels irregularities made by screws and nails and perfectly fills joints between sheets of plywood. Nivaptach can be used for exterior applications when our Nivapatch product is used instead of water.
STEP BY STEP:
- Clean the surface well
- Mix just until smooth
- Pour the mixture on the substrate
- Finish as desired
Nivapatch simplifies all of your renovation projects. Remarkably versatile, our quick setting mortar can be used as an underlayment for: flexible floor coverings, wood flooring, carpet, ceramic tiles, natural stone and marble. Its easy application and ultra-quick drying time will help you make the most of your time.
- Is very quick setting
- Produces a smooth, consistent finish
- Can be applied to all concrete and plywood surfaces
- For interior and exterior use when combined with Nivapatch Plus
By following the manufacturer’s instructions, you will be assured of the best possible results. Before applying Nivapatch, make sure you know how much you will need. Our quick repair mortar is not limited to interior use. Mixed with Nivapatch Plus, Nivaptach gains in flexibility and resistance, ideal for exterior repairs.
Nivapatch can be used with the following products:
- Fortafix / Fortafix Plus - you can now consider repairing the cracks in your foundation without having to turn to a professional. Weatherproof your walls and foundations. The Fortafix / Fortafix Plus system remains the best solution to repair your concrete walls.
Click here to see a complete list of retailers.